One Lovely Blog Award
I would like to thank Belsbror, who I do not know that well, but who kindly nominated me on the 4th April for this lovely award.
For the One Lovely Blog Award, here are the rules if you would like to accept this award. Post about it and pass it on to others.
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you.
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees.
4. Thank the person who nominated you.
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs.
My wonderful seven Nominees
Now I would like to say here firstly that I know some people do not follow on with nominations, ie don’t accept them, but I still nominate. This is not to disrespect this, as I accept sometimes this will not follow on, but it is simply my way to say “hey I think your great!”which is a privilege for me to be able to do so. Some of my nominations will know me from one of my other blogs, namely Eclectic Odds n Sods, but I am Justine, here or there…grins!
Lori from Creating Beauty in the Kitchen ~ I have recently met Lori but instantly felt a connection, she has shown me such kindness and has simply the prettiest blog ever, creating beauty as she says within the kitchen, go pop by to see what she is cooking today.
- Samantha from Farmer Farthing ~ Samantha is a wonderful sassy Lady who writes simply the best stories & always has a way to make me laugh yet show us her innermost self, please go say and “hello”
- Olliana from Traces of the Soul ~ Olliana has a little niche in my heart for being warm, gentle and someone I can always ‘talk & open’ up to, one of those people you meet online and are gutted you don’t even live in the same country as. She is the most amazing writer, making stories out of her experiences and a fluid poetry writer too!
- Karuna Poole from Living, Learning & Letting Go ~ Karuna I have met recently and connected with through our love of nature. Karuna is the mother of Sreejit whose Seeker Prompts I ‘try’ to do weekly. She is a newer blogger but provides so much to others with her writings, please go and say a “hello” to her.
- Oloriel from Colour me in cyanide & cherry ~ though we have not conversed a huuuuge amount, I am a chatterbox, Oloriel however wows me with her writings, really worth a visit to get blinded by her poetry.
- Mara Eastern from Mara Eastern’s Personal Blog ~ this Lady has a special place in my heart, someone I talk to daily mostly we talk utter rubbish to each other as far as outsiders would think, but it makes complete sense to us and I adore our ramblings. Mara provides a blog full of wonderful photography and when she ‘does’ write long pieces which I berate her for not doing more often, I have those WOW moments, come on Mara write more, please swing by and peruse her lovely cats too!
- Laineyrain from Laineyrain ~ Lainey I have met through one of my other blogs, eclecticoddsnsods, she is great fun, writes and is a simply devine artist. Lainey has entered alongside with me the crazy A-Z blogging challenge, please shuffle by and support her in this hard challenge and say “hello”.
Seven things about myself, uh oh do you really want to know?
- I have dark auburn hair, when I was younger however I wanted nothing more than to have dark, shiny black hair, never had a wish to be blonde. I never however dared to dye my hair black but oddly used to henna it which made it even more red, isn’t that crazy when I hated my red hair?
- My kids say I am impatient
- My kids also say I am funny
- I have two sons, who when Iook at them during a still moment, ie when they are not being crazy, I literally feel my heart swell with the love I hold for them.
- I get a craving for chocolate around 8pm at night, I have been known to dribble and gnash my teeth when this time approaches.
- I love animals, all kinds, but especially ugly ones.
- I cry easily and really hate that.
Thank you again for my nomination ~ Justine xxx
© Justine @ Itisalonelyplace.wordpress.com